Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thank You for Your Support

Dear Friends,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your support during my mayoral campaign. I will be individually thanking all those who worked day and night on behalf of me and the New Democrats for Plainfield, but I wanted to give a community "shout out" to all the residents who came out to vote. Although we did not prevail, your energy and enthusiasm touched me deeply. I congratulated the mayor on her successful renomination as the Democratic candidate. And congratulations also to Bridget Rivers, who successfully ran for the 4th Ward city council seat. I look forward to having Bridget on the council with the rest of our colleagues. Now it is time for all of us to get back to work on YOUR behalf!

Regards,

Adrian

No comments: