Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thank You - "Transformational Change" is My Vision for Plainfield

Tuesday night was a night that we will all remember for the rest of our lives. It was on this night, November 4, 2008, that all Americans came together to deliver the change that the country so desperately needs. The election of Barack Obama will bring about transformational change to our nation and the world. The declaration of his victory on Tuesday night was one of the happiest moments of my life.

I will always treasure the fact that I was on the ballot with the man who will become the 44th President of the greatest nation on the face of the earth. I want to thank each and every one of you for your vote of confidence and for the opportunity to serve our great city yet again.

I ask you to join me as we embark on this journey to bring transformational change to every level of government in the city of Plainfield. Together we will work to provide leadership, services, hope and opportunity to all of our residents and to restore respect and confidence to the halls of city government. I am exited about the opportunity for us to come together to turn our city around.

I thank you for your support this past Tuesday and for the support you will provide in the future. Transformational change is what we need and transformational change is my vision for Plainfield. Let’s move forward together.

Regards,

Adrian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I hope we are in for change this year. I can;t take the high taxes and middling services. Please do something for the third ward, for ALL the wards, for that matter.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your victory in the election. Please do what Obama is doing and help to take the reins of power now. Don't wait! Have you seen the budget they have been trying to pass? It's ridiculous. Get this city's fiscal house in order please! So glad to have financial professionals finally on the council! As a 3rd Ward citizen, I voted for you and Miss McWilliams. Don't let me down, cut the waste and fraud.