Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thank You, Plainfield Voters!


On behalf of my running mate, Annie McWilliams and myself, I want to thank the voters of Plainfield for supporting our grassroots campaign during the Democratic Primary. Your support, time, effort, and goodwill were instrumental in our victory, and we are proud to be running on the same ticket with Barack Obama in this historic election year.

The fall campaign will be getting underway in just a couple of weeks. I will be working with the rest of the local Democratic ticket (AnnieMcWilliams--At-Large; William Reid--1st Ward) to get Senator Obama elected. As we get the campaign rolling, you will be able to check in with me for the latest news and events. I will provide information on how you can offer your time, talent, and treasure to help us restore transparency, honesty, and trust to the Queen City!

To paraphrase Obama, we believe in our ability to bring positive change to our great city--we also believe in yours!

Best regards, Adrian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you and Annie won. You made a difference in the past, and I know you will make a difference now. Boy, do we need you!